Monday, January 11, 2010

Mandatory *About* Post

This place doesn't really need an explaination....but I thought I'd write a bit anyways....because I can...

I decided to make this because there are so many games out there that are either badly made or just aren't supported anymore....sometimes its just a case of technology being too "advanced" for the game to cope with....whatever the reason people still want to play them....me included....so instead of keeping my work-arounds to myself I thought I would share my successes so that others might benefit...cos I'm nice like that I guess...

This however will be limited to my collection of games....obviously....but if anyone in internet land would like to contribute then post a comment on this post....

Use the search function to find if the game exists on here if you don't want to down the list trying to spot it...

No comments: